What should I do? Boyfriend wants me to leave him alone after I shared feelings?

I'm a junior in highschool, he's a senior. We started dating about a month ago. Everything was going great despite a few hiccups 'cause he would get annoyed when I would freak out/share my uncomfortableness with sex. I have been through secual trauma so it's hard for me, but in the end I did lose my virginity to him. I told him everything from that trauma to my deepest secrets 'cause I felt comfortable and attached to him. Now, he wants nothing to do with me 'cause I shared him my concerns that a mutual friend was bothering me and I didn't know what to do 'cause this friend was telling me my boyfriend was only with me for sex and stuff, but he got angry and left my house. I shared my concerns about him always talking about his ex and wanting to be around her. He says I only wanted him for sex and rides, but that's just not true. I could go a lifetime without sex, and rides, I wanted emotional connection and support and stuff. Now he says he wants to be left alone 'cause I apparently "I lost my chance".
5
1