Ex is trying to establish contact again?

She dumped me a little over 2 months ago. First girlfriend, had a knee jerk reaction the day after the breakup saying I wanted to talk it out. She never responded, so I never tried reaching out again figured she hated me and went on through the heartache and breakup. Got time to enjoy my newfound freedom and grow a bit and learn from the breakup.

She had blocked me on snapchat a week after the breakup (I saw some of her stories and saw some breakup related posts, but didn't say anything.) So two weeks ago I posted some pics on IG and she found them and started following me and liking them and watching my stories. I didn't follow her back or reach out to her when she did. She then sent me a text later that week saying she would be back in town for a month starting at the end of May. I replied to it about 5 hours later namely out of politeness saying it was good to hear from her and that I would see her at some point when she came back.

Since then I haven't said anything since I am honestly not sure if I want her back in my life. She was hot, but she had some nasty flaws that make me think it wouldn't be worth it. If she wants in, she has to earn it and I will be watching her actions as opposed to taking her word for anything she says where I fucked up big last time.

Anyone have similar experiences? Am I right to think she is just getting me set up as a possible rebound, because I am sure she was with other guys since and I will not settle to be that. She was the first woman that really hurt me as bad as she did. No rejections from women past hurt as much as that one and it really shook my confidence.
1
1