Guy I rejected has been talking bad about me to mutual friends. What to do?

Backstory: This guy (27) I barely knew told me he was catching up with other mutual friends I went to high school with and asked if I’d be free to join to watch a movie and grab a bite to eat after. When I went, I was confused since he actually didn’t invite anyone else like he said he would.

Fast forward to this guy asking me on a “second date” though I never would’ve agreed to a first date with him (he was not my type by any means), nor would I consider that an actual date. Anyways, I simply asked him what did we have in common that he wanted to keep seeing me for, to which he got offended and blocked me on social media. Now, I have found that this same guy has been telling mutual friends from high school that we had some sort of a relationship and has been dissing me.

I think the whole situation is pathetic, but was just wondering if there is anything I ought to do in this case? Or should I just be the bigger person and ignore whatever rumors he is starting?

I swear I am too old for this kind of an issue, so all input is appreciated! 😅
Just let it go, he’s not worth the time or energy
Address these rumors and make sure the truth is known
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
3