Why does my ex girlfriend consistently block, unblock and then block me again? As well as spy on me? Can someone help me understand this?

Me and my ex girlfriend have been broken up for a little more than a year now. We broke due to cheating on my part. I didn't actually hook up or even meet with anyone. I flirted with other girls. Which I know is still a form of cheating. I'm not trying to justify my actions. I know I'm wrong.

So for a while after we broke up. I did the whole begging, chasing, pleading thing. Just all around pathetic behaviour. Sending flowers, begging her to talk to me etc. Everything you shouldn't do I did. I was just sad.

We last spoke back in January of this year where she reached out to me and we had a great convo. Like two people who just had seen each other a couple of hours ago and not entire year. Like we never broke up. So after a couple of days of texting she stops talking to me. Then comes back a couple days later and says some harsh things. Called me a rebound relationship, said she never actually loved me, called me a bad boyfriend and cursed me out. I know none of that is true and took it as her coming from a place of anger. So I told her I just wanted her to be happy and if that meant no me I'll give that to you and went no contact. I'm still in no contact which has been about 4 months now.

So today I realized a few things that just confused me. I have recently been unblocked on Facebook and messenger after a long time. My Instagram was blocked then unblocked and now I'm blocked on there since last night because I became active on there. Throughout our relationship she had the passwords to my Facebook and email. I just found out she's been signing on there during our entire year apart. Both as recently as April 11th.

What I dont understand is she left me. I begged her not to go for a long time. She acts like she flat out hates me. Why does she sign on my accounts and why does she keep blocking, unblocking and blocking me. I do miss this girl and it seems like she misses me but if I reach out I'll either get ignored or cursed out. I'm confused. What do I do?
1
2