Would you give a cheater a second chance?

So my friend and i had an argument about this earlier today. I dont know how but the topic went to cheaters and second chances. I told her i wouldn't give the guy a second chance if he ever cheats on me. On her case, she would. She said everybody makes mistakes. She said no relationship is perfect. She makes sense, and i told her i respect her opinion but i just dont feel the same way. I said a lot of things lol but i just wouldn't tell everything since it was a long ass conversation.

She gave me all kinds of situations and bottom line is me telling her i just can't imagine staying with someone who cheated. I just can't trust the person anymore.
She told me i never really loved the guy if i couldnt forgive him for something like this. I told her hell no HE never really loved me if he cheated on me. She said what if he gets seduced by a girl bla bla and still told her no. What if he admitted it himself, told her that doesn't make shit any better. It was getting tense because she doesn't accept the fact that i have a different opinion than her about this. She said she wanted me to accept her opinion and be able to think the same way.

Anyway would you stay with someone who cheated on you?
2 d ago
She also included God in the conversation. She said despite all the mistakes I've done god still forgave me. I told her i ain't no god sis.. i forgive people but cheating is off the table. Say i eventually forgive the guy, THAT doesn't MEAN I’D STAY WITH A CHEATING ASS BECAUSE OF IT.

Every time she gives me a situation as an example i wanted to punch the cheating guy’s face.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• OH **HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL** NO!
    o̿ ̭ o̿ I have standards if he cheats that's it! IT'S OVER! Full stop! No compromise on that.
    ''I told her hell no HE never really loved me if he cheated on me.'' YES! I agree with you 100% (^J^) Also him being seduced by another girl is the WORST excuse for cheeting ever! :/