Broke up with younger guy because I didn’t think it would work for the long term and I would get hurt. Now he is dating someone MY AGE. Help?

Dated a younger guy off and on for 6 months. I was really falling in love and we were really hot and heavy. We could talk and hangout for hours. Had a lot in common with him. But I felt like it would not work out because of our age difference. Always assumed he would break up with me for a younger woman. Now he is with a woman my age again and they have been together for over 6 months. Did I jump to conclusions? He was 14 years younger. I’m so confused. I think about him all the time
6 mo
Another thing that weighed heavy on my mind was his drinking. I would catch him in the morning after a night out downing a beer and smoked pot daily. She seems to share these hobbies with him. He had already had 2 DUI’s, but would still drink and drive. Every weekend he would drink till he blacked out. I thought I could help him. He didn’t think there was a problem. When I see their pictures they are always drinking and or in a bar.
11
0