My ex boyfriend broke up with me last month?

Everything was fine until one day, he texted me out of the blue saying that some girl message me on social media saying “claiming it was my friend and tried to come at him” and he get tired of it. I told him that’s was weird.. and he said yeah sure. He thought I set this up and told him I didn’t! He said he need a couple days to recoup things. So I gave him some space and we’re back talking. But after talking I can tell he’s not fully himself. I know he’s in school and work and stuff but still it’s weird. I told him if everything okay between us so we can move forward together. He said he can’t get over the situation. He said no matter the outcome, will we still be part of each other’s live? basically he broke up with me but he kept saying I love you very much okay? Always will and don’t forget it... we don’t argue a lot during our relationship. We’ve been together for 7 months. And kept saying I love you and can we please be in each other’s live. I feel like I didn’t get a full closure because I feel like he’s lying about the “situation” because we kept our relationship private and we don’t follow each other’s social media and that’s why I’m so confused. Cause it doesn’t make sense why he broke up with me... but anyways I told him if maybe he’s not in love with me/ lose interest or talking to someone or something else. And he got mad at me saying are you serious, I know in my heart I love you. And then told him then why you broke up with me and not willing to make it work? And he kept denying my questions.
My ex boyfriend broke up with me last month?
Add Opinion