I have hurt my girlfriend, my best friend. I hold my hands up for everything... she's the one person who no matter what loved me for me?

I miss my girlfriend. She was my best friend. She was my life and soulmate... when i seen her everytime i smiled like it was the 1st time i ever saw her... like i was a stupid school boy falling for his 1st crush. I've never met anyone like her...

her eyes, smile, hair they blew me away. She's kind, loving, and so strong and independent. She's amazingly beautiful... i lied to her and didn't come clean at the time and no i never cheated on her... not once in the full 3 1/2 years we were together... i lied to her and didn't come clean at the time. I kept it going when i should have says to her but by time it was too late it all came out and i hurt her the worst of all... im not saying to much on here about what it is because i would like to keep that private

... i suffer from anxiety and depression. And yes there's been times when she's stuck by me even when I've pushed her away. She's also pregnant with out son whos due in a few months aswell... if i could turn back time i would go back and change it, but obviously this reality and can't be changed. My head... i can't even begin to try explain whats going on in there...1000 different voices all at the same time, feel like my head is exploding. I feel trapped in a huge black hole and only keeps getting bigger and bigger... i feel lost, alone and scared... i dont know what to do. I know i need help and im hoping i can get professional help as soon as...
5
2