My girlfriend struggles with paranoia and she won’t speak to me after a incident today, what can I do?

My girlfriend or ex is REALLY angry at me. I called her today and I was at a friends house, he had loud music on but I wanted to call her, she was telling me she couldn’t hear and I told my friend to turn it down but then he turned it back up again , she started getting really angry and telling me to tell my friend to f*** off, she hung up and blocked me and sent me 2 messages telling me to leave her alone and that my friend should have turned the music down , she said she felt like me and her friend were winding her up on purpose because she was trying to talk and couldn’t hear me

I know her and she is probably having paranoid thoughts and thinking that me and my friend were plotting against her and upset her on purpose by doing something that will annoy her. She’s blocked me on Facebook now and unsure what to do. I feel bad for her because she’s probably hurt as she thinks I tried to hurt her on purpose
4
3