Just to know what do you think of my Behaviour in relationship?

So I would put the details of situation in a point form so u can easily sum up the whole thing and share your opinions hopefully.

1. My boyfriend comes to meet me 3 days in a row after work at 8pm and we will spend the whole night together till 2 or 4 am. The next day he told me he couldnt come and will come the next day instead.

2. I was so angry and started to curse him and sending him a long messages about he's actually cheating and bringing his ex over this situation. I would also call him with so many names.

3. He didn't reply to any of my messages and give me a call telling me he would bring all my favourite food and chocolate and asking for forgiveness telling that he is just tired from work.

How patient do u think he is?
5 mo
And after the fight he did tell me all those words hurts him. But i didn't feel guilty and told him that he deserved that.
3
0