Should I send my ex pictures of my graduation and brand new car and everything he said I will never accomplish just to let him eat his words?

To cut the story short I've been with my ex for almost 2 years, and on his birthday which was in December of 2018, he broke my heart in the most cruel, malicious way by having a whole other woman at his apartment, laughed about it and told me oh this is his girlfriend, and had the nasty thing text me what she was doing to him and their in bed together. I spent $700 on gifts for him which included a brand new ps4 slim bundle, Tommy Hilfiger watch, shirts, adidas shirts, Ralph Lauren, and Champs gift set. He never thanked me but instead asked me if I thought he was digging me out due to all the nasty, vile words he would say to me. I didn't have a license or a car , and he would make me feel worthless and like shit because I didn't have one but I was working on it. He would try to humiliate me in front of his friends and family about me not having one. He would put down instead of uplifting me. I have a Honors GPA , and he would tell me a hugh GPA doesn't mean anything and that I dumb. I put up with his narcissistic ways and him putting me down for too long while helping his ungrateful self when he was need by putting groceries in his fridge, helping him with his rent, but in the end all I got was heartache, & even became sucidal and depressed. Thanks to god I'm at the happiest I've ever been in a long time, I find it funny how I seen him on my graduation day at Walmart and he seen me coming out my car with cousin, he probably thinks my cousin is a new guy 😂 It's funny how karma works, but I've been holding on sending him my growth and telling him how I feel but thanking him for doing what he did because I would have never accelerated getting the blessings I did without him hurting me to prove him wrong. He had me at my worst so I'm going to show him out at my best !

I would highly appreciated a mans advice and how he would feel in this matter but ladies please share your opinions , advice or stories if any :)
8
2