After a break up do you keep the gifts and their stuff or give everything back?

My friend made a comment on how I still had my ex’s MacBook. The week before we broke up we were arguing a lot so I took all my stuff and brought it back home. I didn’t know we were going to break up, I just got tired of arguing and needed a break. That was 4 months ago. I currently still have a couple of his jackets, t shirts, Nike slippers, Mac Book, and 2 PlayStation controllers. Then there are the gifts like Ugg boots, Hp Chromebook, Victoria secret, bath & body works, his old PlayStation 4, and a huge teddy bear, more shoes and clothes.

He didn’t ask for anything back after the break up. I asked him to never to contact me again and that’s a promise he actually kept for once. I don’t even need some of the stuff and was thinking about selling one of the computers but I felt kinda bad because it’s not really mine.
3
4