How to get over verbally abusive relationship?

My boyfriend and I just recently broke up over text. The break up and weeks leading up to it was awful. It was a super emotionally abusive relationship that got worse as months progressed. He called me every name in the book, he made comments to purposely hurt me. He knew I had lost my virginity to him and he said I was bad in bed and should see a sex psychologist cause I’m so anxious. He would shh me during sex and told me my stomach was sticking out (I am 5”4 and weigh between 115-120 pounds- I ’m far from on the heavy side). Complained about condoms and getting tested. he would make fun of my anxiety yet he’s the one who smokes weed and takes sleeping pills to Cope with anxiety. This is someone who just graduated from medical school. He said I’m not wifey material because my parents are involved in my life and he’s looking for someone more mature, independent, experienced. He resented me because I grew up in an upper middle class family and he didn’t. Honestly all the comments were just awful. All my vulnerabilities he threw in my face. Yet I never threw his drinking problem (he went on a week bender In summer) in his face. He got mad I was going on a trip with my family and that’s what triggered the break up. I even offered saying I could meet up with him later I don’t get why I have to chose one.
5 mo
most hurtful part is two days after we break up he runs back to his ex and two days later books a trip to California with her (they are there right now and this break up happened a month ago). He just tossed me the side like I met nothing. It makes me sick to my stomach. This is an ex he talked about throughout our relationship yet he’s just using her for a trip (he has very few friends) because he told me she’s a single mom and he doesn’t want to ever commit.
5 mo
He’d always say how cute she was in front of me. Honestly I don’t know how to move on. I know I could never be with a person like this. He never apologizes and when he does he pins or on me classic saying “sorry but...”. I just feel hurt especially cause he ran right back to his ex like
I’m disposable. How do I get through this?
0
1