Would you break up with him?

So my boyfriend got a job in Colorado he wanted to do the job we lived in Kansas at the time made this job seem like it was amazing so of course I pushed him to do it because he was telling my family and friends how amazing the job is and that we were moving then he would go back and feel unsure about it and I hate that why tell everyone and there mother your going to do something then don’t so I did push him to pursue this because he made it seem amazing and like I already said told everyone. I got a job out here making 20 dollars an hour which is great but his job makes you travel a lot so after a month of living out here we had to move to Nebraska... mean while I was the one supporting us paying for everything it was only 3 hours away so part of me just wanted to stay and I work my job he didn’t want that he assured if I quit my job and joined his we would make a lot of money... welp here we are no money and I moved all over for this part of my wants to break up because we have been together 5 years still not engaged the plan was coming down here and getting engaged but we have no sales sooooo what would you do I feel really at a loss I left my good job for what
Would you break up with him?
Add Opinion