Why did he suddenly cut me off?

Me and my ex had a fight because i approach him about how its not fair to ignore me for 2 days just because him and the mother of his child had a fight. Theyre not together anymore. He got mad at me and he ask for a break up i say okay lets break up then. After 2 1/2 week of the break, we started talking again, he ask me how was my 2 week vacation i said it was awesome. After some weeks of being just friends, out of nowhere he started ignoring me. I text he dont answer and i thought his phone broke becaise it had a huge crack on it. Since we had plans, he said hed pick me up from work 3 days earlier. I decided to goto his house before work and leave him a post reminder to pick me up later. But he didn't show up. I called no answer i text he deleted his WhatsApp page. And the one day later i was worried i went to his job to see if he was okay, i saw him playing on his phone, i went to greet some people i knew when i came back he was gone. Until i left i didn't see him again. Why is he avoiding me? Or cut me off?
Why did he suddenly cut me off?
Add Opinion