Has an ex ever wanted you back when you no longer wanted them after breaking up with you?

This isn't a personal question directed towards me but I have heard stories from friends and family who's ex-bf/ex-gf broke up with them despite their tears and resistance of the break up when they weren't the reason for the break up but months or years later, the ex came back regretting their decision and wanting them back when it was of course too late especially seeing them with someone so they no longer wanted them.

I know this isn't always the case not every ex comes back but even after begging and pleading (which isn't the smart thing to do) will there be a chance they'll come back especially knowing how much I loved him?

But has this ever happened to you share your stores. I even hear that "success is the best revenge" when you work on yourself physically, financially, mentally and emotionally and become highly successful there's a high chance you may not want your ex back when they come back which is what I've heard.

Do ex's come back when you no longer want them?
3
2