I want to reach out; should I?

I miss my ex so much. We dated for 6 months and he broke up with me about 9 months ago and I still miss him terribly. We had a great time together and I genuinely thought he was a great guy; I have infinitely more good memories than bad as we never really fought. I met his entire family and they loved me, he didn’t meet mine although he indicated he wanted to but it never happened. He broke up with me because he “couldn’t communicate.” I didn’t take the break up well at all and called and texted him a lot in the weeks following asking him to see me but we have not spoken nor seen each other since. He was becoming so special to me, even 9 months later I still feel the pain of his leaving me, hearing our song makes me cry STILL. I’ve been dating and have moved on with my life in other ways but I just can’t get him out of the back of my head. I feel like I’m going crazy, like I imagined it all because it seems likely he doesn’t even think of me anymore... I miss him and I want him back in my life.
I want to reach out; should I?
Add Opinion