Why won't my ex just get her own cell phone account?

My ex and I split about 5 months ago. We have a joint cell phone account together.

About a month after the split, she texted and asked if she could have her own account (I'm the primary on the account, so I need to authorize her to separate from it). So I called the provider and made all of the necessary arrangements for her to break off from the account. I told her and she said she would get to it. When the bill cycled, she was still on the account.

She texted again with the same request. So again I made the arrangements. And again, the bill cycled and she was still on the account. I asked her if there was a problem and she said she just hadn't had time to take care of it.

She asked again, and again I did the same thing. I got the bill earlier today, and she's still on it. Why is she doing this? I'm trying to be nice and not just cut the line. But it really doesn't make sense why she doesn't make her own account. She's the one that's asking for it!
1
1