Guys, he downloaded a premium version of Tinder while he was abroad alone waiting for me. Should I leave?

I've lived with my boyfriend for 4 years. I've moved from another country to be with him, having separated myself from my family and friends. Two years ago, he stopped sleeping with me - he slept with me approximately once per month, but very little overall. I tried to talk to him and work on the sex thing, but he didn't do anything about it. Besides that, we had a loving relationship and I was happy - we looked after each other, were very affectionate, supported one another and were great together. Only sex was the problem. We have now relocated because of his job to America and we spent 2.5 months separated. While he was in America, we got very distant. I wanted to talk to him, but he said he can't take any of my problems on board now because he's too busy with his own problems. We almost didn't talk and I told him that I don't want this kind of relationship and that he needs to wake up. I came here and he was distant, told me he is very scared of a serious commitment - wedding and children, as he comes from a very broken family. He said he loves me but is freaking out and has a bad crisis, and doesn't know what to do. And that he doesn't feel passionate about me and that's why he doesn't sleep with me. Then I saw he downloaded Tinder and paid for a premium subscription. I confronted him and left him. He begged me to take him back. He said he lost his way, that I'm the only good thing in his life and he focused on the reasons why we won't work (as we are both from different countries). He thought I want to break up with him and was desperate. He said he never cheated, that he would never cheat and that he downloaded it because of his crisis and loneliness. He is determined to make me happy and said this was a wake-up call he needed and that he will never stop trying to make it up for me. I came back to his flat, but I am so hurt. Is premium Tinder a reason to break up our 4-year partnership and for me to move back to my home country and start over?
4