Parent Problems Help pls?

So I’m 16 forget the age thing okay I need some advice on people that have expirenced this my dad cheated on my mom and I hate to admit it it’s not the first time he’s done it the reason she kept staying with him is because she didn’t want me and my sister to go to highschool without a father and now she is telling him that he is gonna go to his job and literally expose the women he’s been with not only that the women he’s been with my mother knows her and we’ve been to her place a few times so their friends I’m not sure if we’re gonna have to choose who to go with from here but I’m honestly just broken at the fact that my family is dead now not only that they, I feel bad for my father I know what he did was bad and my mother says she doesn’t want him to stay with us anymore she wants him out she doesn’t care how he does it all she wants is that he help her pay the rent I can’t think straight on what to do I kno ima have to start working myself to help my mother out with bills etc she also has diabetes which also makes things worse and yes I know probably some of this doesn’t make sense but I’m just lost on what to do can anyone pls give me advice
Parent Problems Help pls?
Add Opinion