My ex keeps bothering me. What should I do?

So I broke up with my ex because he kept telling girls about our problems instead of telling me what bothers him. He would flirt with girls and tell them about our relationship problems and then play games with them online and talk about personal stuff.

The girls who he talks to would tell me about it. And I would get frustrated with him. He even made another account online to cyberbully me and call me ugly and the b word. I deleted all my guy friends for him and whenever he was unhappy with me he would break up with me then come back to apologize.

I gave him a chance. A year later, he started flirting with my cousin in front of me and he told her about our relationship problems. I got pissed and it brought back anxiety and memories of when he talked to girls about me, cheating and lies. I broke up with him recently. He keeps guilt tripping me and spam calling me to take him back.

How can I tell him to stop?
3
3