Do u think my boyfriend even cares about me?

It wasn’t even the subject and I don’y text like this to him. My issue before was that everytime we disagreed he called me sick and mental, which I am not.

We live apart, comitted, have a child together, live apart to work on us. Sometimes he used to talk very bad to me. Today I asked if we can spend more time at my house, instead of at his. Because this is the kids primary house (my house) and I don’t have time to be 50/50. He got so mad talking like on the pic, after with sms. Then he said bye for today, i asked him i don’t understand what all this is about why so mad and I don’t understand if you want to be together or not. I don’t feel like a family, it is as if he doesn’t care about me just leaving me like that and I am so hurt.

You think we have a chance, or better to quit. We are very good when we are good, but everytime i raise my voice about my thoughts and concerns he is at it and I don’t know why?
5 mo
I don’t know what to do until I see him in some days. It is like a limbo.
1
1