Why does he like to hurt me on purpose?

I just reached my breaking point. I was over my boyfriends house... his brother was also there. My boyfriend invited these two girls over... they went out in the car and he lefted me in the house for an hour... I was upset... his brother was also mad... So I decided to leave and his brother followed me down and my boyfriend ran to the car... I was crying so hard... I was shaking. My boyfriend tried to calm me down... his brother was ready to fight him and called him a hoe.. They were in the car smoking marijuana. So I was calm and I went back in the house... he did the same thing again. I was mad. He came in the house and I flipped out and I hit him upside his head... I feel bad because this is the first time I ever got violent with him. Than he grabbed my throat and started choking me. I pushed him off of me and I told him it was over... and he started crying.. Im not sure if it was real tears... he grabbed my face and told me he loved me. Than flipped the script and tried to cuss me out infront of his female friends. And one of his female friends got a nerve to say..."he loves you though." I was mad... I left. The next day he told me that he was sorry and that he was being petty. Im just tired of being treated this way. My problem is that im too nice and I always been there for him... even when he struggling... This is not the first time he disrespected me but this will be the last. His lost. (Writing is off... just really angry)
Why does he like to hurt me on purpose?
Add Opinion