Please read the details. Do you think that this guy loves me? Or he is just toying me around? Should I really end this relationship?

I'm in a long distance relationship. Honestly, it's more like online dating. I have been in a relationship with this guy for about 14 months without meeting him. I've been nagging him to fly to meet me since May'18 (which is about 1 month into the relationship). To cut the long story short, he did promise me to come over but didn't show up in Aug'18 and Dec'18. (PS: You may think that I'm demanding, but to protect myself, I have to ask him to come to my country, instead of me going over). The excuse that he gave for Aug'18 is that his business has an emergency issue to settle, so, he can't come (To be honest, I really think that he is lying because he never did buy the air ticket or booked a flight or applied holiday visa). As for Dec'18, his excuse was his beloved grandfather fell ill and hospitalised and he could leave his grandpa like this. I can't say anything, if his lying, he is like cursing his own grandfather, if is true, I can't be that selfish and blame him for not coming. I try to be understanding. Ever since that incident, he never say anything about coming over. No matter how I ask, he won't be able to tell me when he's coming over. Sometimes I'm so sad till the extend that I want to break up but he will always say this: "Is not that we will not meet each other forever. Be patient." I've always hated this sentence whenever I ask him to come and visit.
3
1