My husband got offered a job that requires lots of traveling which I’m not okay with, how do I handle it?

My husband and I have been married for a year and few months. Dated for 4 years prior. Very rough first year. He currently has a job working from home, it’s a phone business. He makes a good amount and we’re very stable. However it’s not something he wants to do forever since he graduated 2 years ago in electrical engineering. He’s been applying for a year and hasn’t found anything. I told him I was willing to move anywheee out of state and find a job. I’m a pharmacist just graduated but looking for a job also. Anyway his friends company offered him a job and it requires about 40% travel. Max I think is like 2 weeks at a time. At least once a month and the rest are 2-3 day trips. When I found out about the travel part I freaked out and told him I dotn accept and if he wanted something f with so much travel then there is no point in being married. I don’t know what to do or how to handle this situation. I feel like all that time apart will damage our marriage and make it hard. We’re still building a foundation and finally it’s gotten better and him being gone so much feels like it’ll make it very difficult. I’ve had trust issues in the past with him which is also another reason why him traveling and sleeping away from me makes it difficult. Is it normal not to be okay with this? I feel like I’ve already done enough by saying I would pick up and move anywhere. But him gone half the month is very difficult for me to grasp on to. What do I do? What if he takes the job? He told me it doesn’t matter and he thinks the job is fine to take and it was an argument and we haven’t talked since. i also asked him if he would be okay with me traveling for work and he said absolutely not. So I told him he shouldn’t expect me to be okay with something he would never approve of. i also told him he should just find someone else if that’s the job he wants to take and he said I’ll do what I want and you can base your decision off that. Please help with advice
4
1