Odds of a single father with kids trying to get married to someone that will accept his kids?

what’s the odds of me getting remarried again. i’m 39 i’m not a model or anything, but not bragging either i consider my self a good looking guy. respectful, hard worker, like to have fun, and a great dad. i’ve been single 3 years now and wasted soo much money, and time with fake dating sites, and apps. took good pics, real profile info about me, and had nothing but bad luck. half the time the ones with sexy pics are fake profiles, and the ones with real pics, and real profiles seem so damn picky and don’t even reply for nothing. i’m confused can someone tell me what i’m doing wrong.
5 mo
i forgot to mention my kids live with me, also i have full custody thank god! if that makes any difference.
5 mo
7
5