He liked me one day and then hated me literally the next? Please read?

I swear the unexplainable happens to me. there's a guy I had a one night stand with. Before that he always used to like every single one of my photos on Instagram. He called me cute said I can be his princess and literally said “I want YOU” in a sexual way. He said he’s been wanting me for about 2 years. After we did it I asked him if we can do it again. He said “not happening” I was talking to him about my depression and he told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. I just feel so ugly because if I was really that cute wouldn’t he want me again? Especially after wanting to have sex with me for that long. I don’t understand. I’m traumatized even though it’s a stupid reason. I just wish i can die. I feel like no guy will ever like me. I feel worthless. Anyway he blocked me on everything so I had to make another Snapchat account to tell him that I’m sorry. I also told him that I like to be on good terms with people and that I hate holding grudges. He then told me “go F*ck off you’re creepy.” It hurts so bad. There’s something not right about this situation. I have a feeling that he’s not telling me something or that it has to do more with him. What do you think?
2
2