He liked me one day and then hated me literally the next? Please read?

I swear the unexplainable happens to me. there's a guy I had a one night stand with. Before that he always used to like every single one of my photos on Instagram. He called me cute said I can be his princess and literally said “I want YOU” in a sexual way. He said he’s been wanting me for about 2 years. After we did it I asked him if we can do it again. He said “not happening” I was talking to him about my depression and he told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. I just feel so ugly because if I was really that cute wouldn’t he want me again? Especially after wanting to have sex with me for that long. I don’t understand. I’m traumatized even though it’s a stupid reason. I just wish i can die. I feel like no guy will ever like me. I feel worthless. Anyway he blocked me on everything so I had to make another Snapchat account to tell him that I’m sorry. I also told him that I like to be on good terms with people and that I hate holding grudges. He then told me “go F*ck off you’re creepy.” It hurts so bad. There’s something not right about this situation. I have a feeling that he’s not telling me something or that it has to do more with him. What do you think?
He liked me one day and then hated me literally the next? Please read?
Add Opinion