Why might be the reason for him breaking up with me? will he come back? what must I do?

So me and my recent ex has been dating for like 4 months but we knew each other since last year , he has his girlfriend and I didn’t want to date him by then. His girlfriend was continuously cheating on him , she hurt him. I was always there to be with him when he is hurt. So JAN he gave me a call and told me he want to move on with me , I told him that We can’t date after his break up he should first heal he insisted that he want me , he started taking care of me , calling , I ended up falling for him , everything was nice (heaven on earth) he even Told me he no longer want to use protected sex because he love me. after time he started acting Up on me he stop all those calls , when we supposed to met he postponed without telling me , he Started having an affair when I talked to him about it he said there’s nothing up with her But I saw their chats, he no longer give me time and When I call he could tell me he is with his friends , this really hurt me to a point where I lied to him and said I slept with another guy because he was not giving me his time , but the next day I could see it’s useless I told him the truth that nothing happened he turned beast on me and started to ignore my calls completely he told me it’s over he doesn’t want me anymore I’m a lair ( but he also lied to be about having an affair with another girl I forgave him) I asked my friends , sister to ask for forgiveness on my behalf , still no change , this other day I’ ask my friend to talk to him tell him how much I love him he told her that “I don’t love her anymore that’s why I’m not willing to make things work” . This broke my heart I cried Till I fell asleep. I begged this guy for like 67 days now and still no change. After that I asked him to bring back my things so that I won’t text or call him anymore he doesn’t seem like he want to bring them back. I wrote him a book I titled it “I fixed you , your broke me”. He always say I blame him. he blocked me on WhatsApp. HE BROKE ME!
5
3