She said she is not interested but she accepted an invite out to "talk" and hang out. What do I do?

She said she is not interested in me because I was needy and a bit creepy. We talked for 4 months was not really in a relationship but basically was. One day she just said i dont love you and tried to ignore me. A week passed and i gave her time. Then i bought some gifts and flowers and apologised to all the mistakes i made. She said she will think about it. The next day i texted her she said she doesn't have an answer but she hopes she will. It went on till 2am when eventually she said she didn't love. I eanted to hear it on call. She started crying and begging me to leave. I didn't listen. Another week passed and i talked to her. She said she doesn't like me because i asked for things that made her uncomfortable and because we are still in school. She seemed like she was hiding the real reason. I asked if she still has feelings. She said I don't know. Then after talking a bit more i asked the same question this time she changed it to no. I said she is lying and she ran away. Then today i texted her that we need to talk. I couldnt talk on weekdays or after school so i tried to ask to take her out and talk. We have never been out together anywhere. So to my surprise she said yes. She said she will lie to her parents and say she is going out with her friends. I am really confused. Does she still like me? Do i have a chance?
1
0