Help! How am I supposed to interpret this?

My ex and I broke up less than 6 months ago, and we have a history of being on and off.
Anyway, I've struggled with the breakup. I've tried praying, despite not being that religious, and I've asked to understand and to know of we are completely done.
I wound up meeting and dating someone for a few months, so I figured that was the answer, until that ended.
Then the first girl started coming up on my social media and repeatedly in my dreams. I again prayed about it and ran into her and she gave me an interesting look and kept looking at me. My friend dubbed it 'i miss you eyes'
I thought things would happen and we'd get back together. And nothing happened, at all. She even stopped appearing on my social media.
So I prayed again, and asked to be over the pain and to let her go. Now she's showing up on my social media again, after not being there for over a month.
1
1