Why would a guy add his ex girlfriend on social media?

Let me give a scenario. I dated this guy for 3 months and he was very attached and in love with me. He was ridiculously clingy, mean and I had to break it off because I couldn’t handle it. I couldn’t leave the relationship at first because he would threaten that he would kill him self.

I was young (15 years old) when I first entered the relationship. When I broke up with him, he was heart broken 💔 and cried for hours. He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. Yea so the relationship was rocky and he made multiple attempts to get back with me but I did not want him. I permanently deleted my Facebook because he would NOT LEAVE ME ALONE.

He claims he doesn’t like me in that way but he always find excuses to text me. I went an entire year without Facebook and I mad one again in May. He added me a few days ago after not talking for almost 3 years.! Why?
2
0