I accidentally met/saw my ex, right now I can't stop thinking about him eventhough I thought I could move on.. what should I do?

My 1 year ex boyfriend ghosted me after I told him I had to move to anpthet city because of some study problem. It has been 3months and a half.
Last Friday I went to the old city (where he lives) to visit my friends, there was a big party there. The party was quite big and there were a lot of people so I didn't think I could see him...
And then around 2 am or 2.30 am while I wad waiting for my friends, my ex walked pass me (since end of February we have no contacts, I tried to reach him but it never worked).. ar first I couldnt notice because he changed the way he dresses.. and he made his face like regret.. I grabbed his fore arms and asked if we could talk for a second.. he shook his arm right away and walked to anotger way instead... I cried :(

I dont know what I wanted actually.. maybe I cannot move on or I still hope that he would talk to me again..

Another thing I noticed is, he still has feeling for me... His face was so sad and he tried not to cry..

I know it will never work.. everything is clear now. My relationship is completely ended (with his actions) I promised some girl in the restroom I won't cry anymore (yeah I went to cry in restroom hahaha)..
I'm not crying.. but his sad face in that night.. I cannot get it out of my mind.. he looked sad and disappoint (well, me too)
Yesterday while I was sitting on the train back home (new town, where I live now) I text him again, that I can be in ldr, I found some good trains and I'm quite sure that we still have feelings... yes, like always, he didn't read it.. who knows he might change his number..

What happened to me? Why can't I forget his sad face? I feel bad even more...
Otherwise, this is my idea,, maybe he thinks that its my fault because I am the one who leaves him at the first place (ok sorry but study is more important)

I miss him and miss his hugs :(
I want to go back ti my home even more.. (I'm foreinger)

Thank you
2
0