How should I get my revenge on my cheating boyfriend?

I've been with my soon to be ex boyfriend fir 6 years, we met in high school and i felt like things were great between us but the relationship has always been about him, he's the more confident, out going type compared to me, im very happy at home with a good book.

I've only just realised how long I've let him run my life and how blind I've been. I but my hole future behind for him and want he wanted. We went to college together even though i was accepted into a really great college i rejected it because i wanted to be with him and he was worried id leave him behind same when it came to going to uni, i went work instead and tried to earn money for the bouth of us whilst he was recovering from a football incident which ment he could no longer play competitively over again, he was very depressed and would lash out at times but i was always there for him.

Now he's a personal trainer and im expecting a baby in October, we've just bought a new house together and everything should be going great so i thought till a young women came to my door in tears apologising to me, i was so confused st first i thought she hit my car or something but she kept saying, " i didn't know he was married with a baby on the way, im terrible" i couldn't believe what i was hearing and was just in a state of shock and fear, i let her come in and he told me she was one of his clients till she caught him cheating with yet another woman.

I've been keeping this boiling inside for a week now thinking what im going to do and plan things out before i live him but im so mad at him, i can't even bear to look at him, i know he's definitely been cheating because i found his mobile phone left out and full of dirty massages to women. One part of me wants to know why he'd do this to me and if hr really loves me abd the other wants to not be the victim and get h back sooo bad he'd never cheat on a woman again.
4 mo
I've decided to team up with the other girl and now were hiding raw fish under is car seats and mattress, put my hair remover cream in his shampoo, clean the toilet with his toothbrush now im taking the dog and gonna meet up with his older, hotter, more successful brother
2
2