Been a week since I’ve ended things for the second time, and I’ve lost weight and disappointed I ever even gave him another chance?

We we’re dating on and off since October, but consistent after he came back since March. I told him after a small argument via text that I’m not going to wait for him/his commitment since he’s a grown man and should know by now... But he keeps saying how he “ needs more face to face time with me “. I had already met his son and friends... But told him we should “cool off” for now, and haven’t texted eachother in 8 days... Did I make the right choice?

I am 22, and he is almost 38 (divorcee, 5 years ago + serious relationship 3 years ago)

Update: I’m tall + slender near 5’10 and my weight (usually 145/muscle) is starting to drop now and my menustral cycle. Literally stopped after just 2 days... I’m just so disappointed in how I really believed he was the one
3
0