Should I break up with my boyfriend of a year? He drinks 3 beer 2 times/week and a 350ml of vodka & a small bottle wine on W/E & vapes pot each night?

I deeply do love this man. And he treats me REALLY well. He is his normal happy self when he drinks and/or does pot. He is not abusive in any way shape or form. His drinking and pot smoking has become a trigger for me. Mostly the drinking as I have had a horrible upbringing as my dad was an abusive alcoholic and was verbally and physically abusive towards me. So I feel I am extremely sensitive to my boyfriends drinking habits. I was wondering if I am being overly sensitive to this and if I should break up with him over this or not. We are both REALLY compatible in all areas. But I feel that this one trigger is one I am most sensitive too. He has thrown it out many times about his wanting us to move in together but I want to know for sure that things are concrete between us however I am scared at the same time. Any suggestions?
4
4