My ex boyfriend is bashing me on Facebook and I don’t know what to do?

So to make the story short, my boyfriend was acting werid... no longer texted me often and started to do his own thing etc. I began to feel upset and confronted him on Friday. I asked him what do you feel for me? He kept avoiding the question. After pushing him he tells me he doesn’t love me anymore. So I break up with him & block him off of social media. 4 days later I unblock him and see he was bashing me on Facebook.. writing stuff like “when people walk out of my life ” and “never feel bad for treating people right who didn’t deserve it” and “removing negative people from my life is the best thing that’s ever happened to me”. What’s the matter with him? I confronted him and told him that I did right in leaving him and if bashing me makes him feel better than he can keep doing it because he’s only hurting himself.
He said that he isn’t bashing me and blamed the relationship failing because of my fault and that if he lost feelings for me it’s because I’m a disappointment and that he doesn’t care and we’re not meant to be. Than 3 days later again he starts to bash me on fb. What is he trying to do? Is he hurt or what trying to get people to side with him or what? Is he mad because I left him. What did he expect me to stay with him when he doesn’t love me anymore? Also I was supposed to be a braidmaid for his cousin wedding but declined because he’s bashing me on Facebook and his aunts are liking his posts.
3
1