How do you get over somebody when you have to but it has been over year and seems impossible? Please help cause I can not anymore?

my ex of 9 years-father of my 3 year old who left me nearly 2 years ago just told me today that is about to have a new baby with the women he basically cheated on me with!
I know it is horrible but i still had hope deep down that one day my family will be somehow back together but this is the end when there is another child! i just dont know anymore how to get over him-i am really struggling-i have to see him many times a week as we exchange our son so it makes it very difficult! i dont understand as he is really mean all the times to me-please do not judge-i am already ashamed i can not stop loving him...
5
4