We met up post breakup, talked and made out.. and he says we’re taking things slow in our relationship but hasn’t texted.. what do I do?

We had dates for six months and we always had fun together. We hardly argued but we had disagreements and nothing ever too bad happened. We broke up last week and I was too scared to ask why so I texted him to meet up and talk about everything in order to get closure. During it he said we broke up bc he didn’t like my friends or hanging out with them and he said he didn’t want to be the guy to never go with me to see them. I don’t care if he goes with me and I think it’s something we can resolve. So we talked everything through and he seemed okay with it. We chatted like old times and then made out. We both knew that probably wasn’t the smartest decision but it happened. He said he loved me before he left and I told him I loved him too. He texted me that night and we had a small talk. Neither of us texted the next day until I got home around 1am and I texted him saying that we needed to talk about what taking things slow met and if that’s something he wanted and if he truly wants us to work. He hasn’t responded and it’s nearly 12pm now and he tends to get up early. I can’t decide if he’s busy or what. I have no idea what to do and I’m so lost.
4
3