How do I move on without him?

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months, he was my first boyfriend and he was so good to me and we absolutely adore each other but he's finished uni now and he was planning on staying with me but his mums just been diagnosed with cancer and he has to care for his little brother now so he has to move back, 3 hours away from me.

I couldn't stop crying and he wanted me to come with him but i can't just pack up and leave everything behind i have at home. He was really gutted and he even said he felt like he wanted to die at one point but i told him his family need him more than i do right now and he had to go. We had sex and just held each other in bed all night trying not to cry as we both knew it was the last time we were ever going to see earth other.

We still want to be friends and speak to each other but inside my hearts broken for him and i know he feels the same.
4 mo
Im so sad, i literally can't stop crying, i thought he was the one
How do I move on without him?
0
1