I said to a guy I was expecting the same from him so I am not surpised. He did not reply me. Was it his way of insulting me?

Initially this one man showed interest in me. Upon our first date, he inquired about my family's demands and my preference in a marriage. Apparently, he seemed positive. I disclosed about it to my father. He desired to meet him and so I invited him over for a cup of tea. But he refused to meet my father and said that he is mentally not prepared. I felt very hurt and said to him that ok I will inform my father and I was not surprised since I expected the same. I said thanks to him for telling it on time. He did not reply my msgs. Did he not as he got embarrassed or he doesn't care?
0
1