Ex doesn't want his stuff back, doesn't want to be friends, and he found someone else already?

Our fights were always over respect and consideration. I always felt he wasn't treating me right and he always felt I was crazy saying things like "you come to me with real issues, not bs". For example one time in public he glanced at a different girl and I got mad and told him did you seriously just do that? He said yes, and? I told him that's wrong and disrespectful. He told me to grow up and quit playing victim and to find bigger things in life to worry about because he is only faithful to me at end of the day and all. Anyways I ended up dumping him later on and he said "cool, adios". I didn't reply but later on I sent him a message that I can mail his stuff back and he can be friends with me if he wanted. He didn't reply so I called him. The moment he answered he said whose this? I said you know who. He hung up right away. I kept calling him and he finally answered. He said he doesn't want his stuff back and I said I can't keep it. He said "good. here's what you do, you find the closest trash can and do not contact me again". I then messaged him again how he didn't have to be so rude about it and how he never cared and he never replied. Few weeks later I saw he got a new girl on Facebook whose 10x prettier than me as if he's trying to make me feel bad. I just dont get him, what's his problem? He always used to tell me that if we ever broke up, he would never be friends with me since I told him all my exes still wanted to be friends. He said "bunch of lames. I dont do that weak ass shit. An ex is an ex because they exit." What's his problem?
4
3