I lie to my ex all the time to get his attention, and it works. Now I feel bad, what do I do?

I've lied about being pregnant, about getting an abortion - he brought me cookies and ice cream and held my hand and rubbed my back, I lied about getting mugged - to which he told me I could go to his house and he held me and told me I was safe with him. I told him my cousin was sick and he made me dinner, and I told him she passed away and he took me out for coffee and dessert. All of which were lies. I've also lied about many other things and he believes all of it. I've lied about having stds so he would go to the clinic with me I once set up a fake email and pretended to be the school contacting him about things he had done. I've sent him text messages pretending to be someone else and a lot of other things. At first I did it to get his attention and once I realized I could get away with it I kept doing it. I feel bad about lying, but at this point I've lied about too many things to tell him. I feel like I can't stop lying. what do I do?
4
4