I need help with my “ex” thing. (we are both 15) I know it’s long but please read and give me feedback?

i was talking to this boy for 2 months we got to the”i love u”stage (we didn’t meet) he told me how happy i made him we played fortnite and were on the phone until 4 in the morning and he even talked with my mum. about half way into it he got distant like go then try hard to come back to me. we lived an hour away from eachother, he found that a problem&thought we can’t date one time he was being really rude i asked why and he said “cause i thought it would make me not want u as bad”i said to talk as friends, he said no cause talking to me makes him want to date me more. he said to my friend”i still like her but i can’t go over to her all the time” he did this like 4 times. when we ended he blocked me on everything. he got a girlfriend a week after he stopped talking to me she goes to his school it will be their 4 month soon. a week into him and his girlfriend started dating he told his friends to date me. one night he was calling me then hanging up then we had an actual conversation.2 months after he blocked me we started talking on messages about why he ended it. he said“cause anytime I tried to ask you to meet you would be like “whenever you want” & u kept trying to get me to unblock u”then i said “i did wanna meet u it wasn’t my fault” he said“sorry it was partially my fault but did you actually think it would work? we live an hour away from each other”i told him i wanted to make it work & he replied with a K. i said i was like that cause i liked him and he said “oh well i got a girlfriend” anyway a month ago we saw eachother in person for the first time.&he added me on snapchat again. he messaged me saying “he is waiting for u” with a photo of his friend that likes me i said “alright” then he left me on open, hours later he blocked me again. my gut says he still has feelings for me but distance stopped him. please tell me what u think & how he is feeling. he acts like he hates me to his friends. we were special & i think i was his first“real”thing
4 mo
can people please stop worrying about my age, lol i need help !!
2
2