My whole question is does my ex boyfriend just want sex and nothing more right? Do you think he will see me again?

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 3 years ago and after break up we have been in contact like on and off. This month we started talking. He always message me first and i never did! Normally we talk about our lives and dirty talk sometimes high sexual chemistry). He asked me if im free over the weekend and i said yes im free on Friday. He has to drive for 2 hours to see me. He asked me if he could stay over for 2 nights and i said sure. So he came over yesterday, talked and also he kissed me. Then we decided to go out to the bar and had a couple of drinks. On the way home he said lets have a heart to heart conversation, he said im very sweet, kind, fun, beautiful and love our conversations and i did not know what to respond so i said “thank you! i know then you would not drive for 2 hours to see me. We had sex, which i kind of knew that it would happen.

We woke up and he suggested some places to have dinner and breakfast. We went out for a breakfast but suddenly he received a serious phone call, which im guess from his parents. So i asked if he’s okay and he was like “no its an unpleasant phone call”. Then we went for shopping and while shopping he was like “ to be honest with you sorry but i have to leave today at 5:30 because my family from Germany are coming to visit me. And I said yes sure fine!

We went to the park and had some snacks then went back to the room for sex. Then i ask him if he is still wants to have dinner and he was like what if we get ice creams because its too early and we are still full. We went to get an ice cream and sit and talk at the park. Then he left around 5pm. Before he leaves he was like “sorry i had to leave, but it was nice seeing you and catching up. Then he bend over and kiss me and he was like i’ll see you sometimes and hugged me. I did not message him anything but 2 hours later when he has arrived he said “Im home, was nice catching up” then i said glad you are not lost!” I agree it was fun. Then he did not message everything
2
0