Guys, would you feel awkward to see your ex pregnant?

My ex and I haven't spoken to each other in 9 months. The last time was spoke I initiated by asking how he was doing and basically catching up a bit. We talked about work and school mostly.

I'm pregnant and posted my first maternity picture on social media and about a week later I've noticed that my ex has unfriended me. I'm surprised by this and am wondering if he felt awkward about my first child coming so suddenly.

We were together for 5 years and it was a first serious relationship for both of us but I broke up with him after he hurt me very bad with neglect, cheating, and lies.

The first few months after he would contact me and then he stopped and never checked up on me or acted in a way that he would want to get back together but now I'm unfriended and wondering if he feels uncomfortable by my pregnancy.
2
0