Do you think no contact will help? And what more can I do?

So my ex and i were in the same class and for 4 months she crushed in me without telling me. In her words i was the light in her life and she would wish for weekends to end just to see me for like 40 mins. After that semester there was summer vacation where she saw me and contacted me. I told ger i don't want a relationship or marriage but i would change my mind if i met the right woman. We hit it off. She loved me soo much soo quickly. I was literally the perfect boyfriend in her words and her bestfriends'. We had our problems, but it never ruined or affected the relationship so much to reach a breakup. For me she never was "perfect" but i loved her so much i wanted to marry her. I gave her all my time that she needed, energy, money, love, attention, and affection. Not so much that i was smothering. She sometimes was rude and didn't treat me with as much respect as i treat her. She sometimes doesn't respect my feelings a lot or belittles them. She gets angry and sometimes says very hurtful things. But i always took that with calmness and tried to solve things. I don't yell or scream and only said anything insulting once or twice. That lasted for 11 months. Now i am not saying i didn't have problems or didn't do anything wrong, because i did. But it never was even a little big.
After 10 months her father got sick and they didn't know what he had. After knowing that i spent every second either being with her on the phone or trying to see her to make her feel better. I didn't give her much time alone because it made ger feel worse and she said that i was helping. I made it so there was no place for my feelings and only focus on hers. She was feeling so very badly and said that she didn't think she even has any feelings for me anymore, and some other bad things (we had some fights). We met and talked it out, and it turns out it was because of how she was feeling about her father. We continued, where she says some bad things and i would forgive right away. We would have some.
4 mo
Things got much worse for a month and she blames it all on me but doesn't think about what she said to me and how that got to me. She then goes to see her father who eas getting treatment outside the country, abd feels like she feels less for me (because of hoe badly she is feeling from seeing her father like that) i did some wring things but not enough to breakup over in normal circumstances. She broke it off after 1 year of being together when she came back
4 mo
Or it might be not. no3 all small letters
1
0