I found out my wife cheated on me while she was away at college, what should I do?

I was cleaning out the attic and found several letter she had received from her best friend at the time. She was at college and was sleeping around with different guys. We were boy friend and girl friend at that time. Her friends was encouraging her to have different experiences. I read more and leaned she stop cheating when she had a pregnancy scare. She never told me and we got married soon after she graduated.
We have 4 kids and been married 20 years. We work together and have a really good marriage. There are no sign she ever cheated again she gives me the password to her phone and social media sites as she can't remember them and counts on me to remind her.
It happened 20 years ago forget it
Confront her
Go to counseling by myself
Vote C
Other.. please explain below
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
8