Break up aftermath?

i split up with my wife 2years ago, we have 2kids together and a daughter to her ex who was only described as awful to them! i was civil with him for the sake of the family but since i left, he's been round there all the time, insisting that there good mates🤔 which dosent make sense! i was told by many people that they think something was going on behind my back so i confronted her and asked, he got shitty and threatened to beat me up on numerous occasions which i offered him up on a 1-1, he's overly kind to my kids ever since which im sure he's doing it to wind me up! iv learnt to hold my tongue and avoid him at any opportunity until today, i took the kids to a family event and my ex wanted to tag along, about an hour into it, she had arranged without me knowing her ex turning up with her daughter and stood right behind me🤔 i got my stuff and moved abit furthur up, only to get loads of shit from my kids mum thrown at me and accused me of ruining the kids day🤔 question is? did i do anything wrong in the situation? honesty is much appreciated
4 mo
it was when i was told they had cheated on me, i decided to confront them and he flew off the handle and started threatening me and making up crap about the kids, so i offered him out and he went silent🙄 thats where it started for me? do you think im overthinking the whole been nice to my kids thing? i absolutely agree with what your saying though, so that we take the kids to events seperately? we was happy until he showed up and i think she did it wanting me to cause a scene or something🤦‍♂️
4 mo
sorry that was a reply to wonderer89, not sure how that got there
Break up aftermath?
2
5