Broke up today with someone I still have a lot of feelings for. Did I do the right thing?

This Q is a continuaton on my previous question about being told to go die. Below is my final message to him, but he had already blocked my number. Did I do the right thing breaking up?

"I criticized your lifestyle choices and I realized I was out of line, and I apologized. You responded to my apology by telling me to go die alone, which I think was disproportionate. You basically told a depressed person to kill themselves. That wasn´t said in affect, but¨10 hours later and after I apologized. You´re right in that I don´t know you all that well, and this made me question what sort of person you really are. You scared me. On top of it all, you told me I´m not a decent person. I wasn´t the one to wish death upon you, yet I´m the one who is not a decent person? Contrary to you, I don´t wish for anything bad to happen to you. I wish you all the best, and hope you find what you´re looking for, whatever that is. I thought you were the one, but turns out I was wrong. Now I´m going to go die alone. Take care, bye!"

What do you all think of this? Will he hate me forever? I still have a lot of feelings for him. Sorry for long post.
4 mo
Thank you for responding. I am extremely sad and crying as I write this. I really feels like dying alone is my only option.
2
1