Why would my ex unblock me? After just a week?

My ex girlfriend and I broke up about a week ago. We dated for about 7 months, and before they break up we would tell each other we would get married, have kids, etc.. Well we had a bad argument, that lasted a few days and she dumped me, I didn't react well. I tried to convince her to stay, but she was clear she did not want that. We tried to end things friendly, but I cared so much for this girl I had a hard time letting go. She texted me and to try and make sure things ended well, and I let her know all the things she did that helped lead to this, that it wasn't just me and she fucked up too, she called me an asshole and blocked my on everything. FB, Instagram, etc.

I haven't talked to her in a week since, and today I saw that she has unblocked me on FB, and Insta, but we are no longer friends on either. I saw a post from a mutual friend, and that's how I realized I was no longer blocked.. What do you think is going on here? Is she thinking about me, or is she just so over it, that she doesn't feel like she needs to have me blocked. I want to reach out but I don't want to scare her away. I love this girl, and the break up was not my idea. Probably overthinking this, but just wanted to see what she might be thinking here?
2
3